I had started a post earlier...like weeks ago, but couldn’t get my laptop to get photos from my phone or IPad. So here’s the photo...now let me try to find and publish the original narrative.
Sunday, August 2, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had started a post earlier...like weeks ago, but couldn’t get my laptop to get photos from my phone or IPad. So here’s the photo...now l...
-
Who is with me at the beach? Early memories of SPI! South Padre Island Public Beach.Memories Sitting here in our basement bedroom ...
-
It's been a long time since I've set up a new blog but in looking back over My Crafty Little Page and the 500 plus posts I found it ...
-
“ In friendship...we think we have chosen our peers. In reality a few years' difference in the dates of our births, a few ...
No comments:
Post a Comment